Sunday, September 12, 2010

CYOA

There's a lot of these on the SA forums, which are in no way worksafe--I particularly love the one that gave rise to the :smith: smiley--but I'd not come across the CYOA wiki before. I think this is an absolutely wonderful idea and way to take advantage of what the internet allows; it's an open-forum roleplay that doesn't require you to app characters or follow a canon.

Superdickery is fantastic. I've always loved the Superdickery website (http://superdickery.com/) and have wasted many a lunch hour snickering at Superman's behavior. This lets me choose what he does next!

EDIT: Might be worth linking my other blog on here, which is a lot funnier and has pictures of vintage food and also disaster areas on it. Here's What Went Wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been partial to the :smug: emoticon myself. Cracks me up every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love :smug: but I have to say :downs: and :saddowns: are among my favorites. For some reason saddowns just cracks me the hell up.

    ReplyDelete