Monday, November 22, 2010

Further sociological investigations

So I've asked a few honest-to-goodness males what the hell is up with this other guy, and the consensus seems to be: he is a creep, run the hell away. Which is all well and good only I need to have class with him Wednesdays for the rest of the semester. Hopefully we won't have to have much contact.

Cate, if you're reading this, please save me a seat on your side of the poetry room.

Also, on the way to class I passed a protest or demonstration or some damn thing clogging up the other side of MLK and now I wonder what they were protesting, because I was too busy, y'know, DRIVING, to get much gawking done.

I'm not going to miss this semester for anything other than the classes, which have been unalloyed awesome. The whole rest of the time that wasn't spent in class was a huge annoying pain in the ass. At least I am currently still employed!

No comments:

Post a Comment