Saturday, October 23, 2010

tweet this

Cate and I are PARTNERS! for the looking-at-forms-of-electronic-publishing project, and we're working with Twitter. I've had a couple of twitter accounts over the past year or so, and just started up one for Jean-Paul Marat to accompany my Joseph Bazalgette twitter. I have one of my own now, though, @alientaxpayer.

Cate's idea is to use Twitter as an actual real-time interactive literary tool to create a story, or a narrative, or a conversation--not just between us two students but with as many people as we can get to join in. It's kind of the 2010 equivalent of those stories where you take the sentence the previous person wrote and write your sentence in response/continuation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I need to get the word out to writers. I have more non-writers signed up on Twitter than I have writers. Who would have thought that so many people harbor a secret desire to be published?

    ReplyDelete